We specialize in marketing quality supplemental insurance products for Cigna Supplemental Solutions, insured by Loyal American Life Insurance Company.
- Supplemental insurance products meet a very valuable need. These products can help families financially at a time they might have to deal with Cancer, Heart Attack and Stroke, or Accidents.
- Our insurance products deal with diseases and problems that can affect anyone.
Loyal American’s Flexible Choice Cancer and Heart Attack & Stroke Policy can pay you a lump sum of $5-$100,000 to qualified policyholders on first diagnosis of cancer, heart attack or stroke in the United States.
- More than 88 million Americans alive today will get cancer in their lifetime. Cancer will strike 1 out of 3 Americans.
- Cancer accounts for nearly 1 out of 4 deaths in the United States.
- Cancer is the second most common cause of death in the United States, exceeded only by heart disease.
- In 2008 the overall cost for cancer was estimated at $201.5 Billion. $77.4 billion for direct medical cost, and $124.1 billion was non-medical costs.
(Sources: American Cancer Society, Cancer Facts & Figures 2011: American Cancer Society. The above facts are based on U.S. population and are for information purposes only and do not imply coverage provided under this policy or endorsement of the American Cancer Society. The American Cancer Society does not endorse any product or service.)
Heart Attack and Stroke Facts:
- About 85.6 million Americans are living with some form of cardiovascular disease or the after-effects of stroke.
- Heart disease strikes someone in the U.S. about once every 43 seconds.
- Cardiovascular diseases claim more lives than all forms of cancer combined.
- About 635,000 people in the U.S. have a first-time heart attack each year, and about 300,000 have recurrent heart attacks.
- Someone in the U.S. has a stroke about every 40 seconds.
- Stroke is the leading cause of disability.
- Direct and non-medical indirect costs of cardiovascular diseases and stroke total more than $320.1 billion. That includes health expenditures and lost productivity.
(Source: 2015 update from the American Heart Association's Heart Disease and Stroke Statistics. These facts represent the U.S. population, are presented for information only, and do not imply coverage provided under this policy or endorsement of the American Heart Association).
Non-medical costs can include:
- Loss of income
- Family member loss of income
- Insurance deductibles and co-payments
- Travel, food, and hotel expenses.
- Child Care expenses
- Home Care during treatments
- Non-Covered Experimental Treatments
Loyal American Accident Treatment Insurance Policy can pay monies directly to you when unexpected accidents occur.
- Medically consulted injuries were $9,400,000 billion.
- The total estimated cost of fatal and non-fatal injuries in 2009 amounted to $693.5 billion.
(Source: 2011 edition Injury Facts, National Safety Council)